Happy New Year!
This Zentangle was created while going through all of my metallic and glitter gel pens. While they generally all have a reasonable shelf life, I have some that are more than 10 years old. They don’t work, the ink has separated, and some have even leaked. It was time to start fresh in the new year. So I used the tangles Aah and Pepper to create fireworks in the sky, representing the New Year’s celebrations as I tested the various pens. Unfortunately, they don’t all show up well when scanned, but you get the idea!
Today is the start of a new year. I’m not a person who makes resolutions, per se. Rather, I have in mind some things that I would like to accomplish. Here are a few of my art-related goals.
- Increase my skill and comfort level for creating black tiles.
- Continue to post every weekday.
- Create more 3D Zentangle works.
- Continue to learn and grow and experiment on the Zentangle path.
- Become a CZT. (I am registered for CZT 30!)
Zentangle drawn on Strathmore Black Art Paper using a variety of metallic and glitter gel pens. Highlighting done with white charcoal pencil.