Tuna

· Read in about 1 min · (136 words) ·

Yesterday you saw the back of Tuna-the-Cat. Today, I finished all the applique and button sewing.

I made the name tag out of a piece of muslin. I stamped the name using Archival ink, and then went over it with a Pitt Pen. My signature is on the other half. This will get sewn into the seam when the body is assembled.

I’m very impressed with this new sewing machine. It did a great job of sewing around the applique pieces!

It was actually fun to do.

The arms and legs were sewn around, so tomorrow I will be stuffing and completing the body.

This pattern is from Koala and Mila on Etsy. There are lots of other dress-up animal patterns in this collection and all of them are just adorable!

#artdoll #catdoll #dressupdoll #sewing #koalaandmilapatterns