Bina the Bear Project

· Read in about 1 min · (112 words) ·

I finished the first bug from the Lalylala book. So I feel ready to tackle a bigger-sized project.

I’ve chosen another Lalylala, but this time from her Doll Project. Bina the Bear, appears to be the first one, since it says No.I on the instructions. I figure it will be the least complicated and give me practice with the basic project without any additional things added, other than ears and tail. And both of those look fairly easy.

I started with making the feet. I figured I would get the most complicated part done first, the body, which involves making two short legs, then crocheting them together.

We’ll see how this goes.